More fly boxes than you need and a place for tools etc. in the back.
The design of the Anglers Image Tackle Bag was influenced by the Wood River bags
popular in fly shops over 20 years ago. This versatile tackle bag can be worn as a waist
pack, shoulder bag, or a chest pack and is constructed of water resistant nylon with
rubberized nylon mesh.
The large compartment measures 9-1/2” across x 3-1/2” wide x 6” deep and has a folding
divider in its center that can be folded out of the way when needed.
The front zippered pocket measures 9-1/2” across x 2-1/2” wide x 4” deep.
The exterior dimensions measure 10-1/2” across x 6” deep x 6” wide.
Notice the inner pocket with retaining strap for forceps or pliers.
There is also a D ring to hang tools.
An entire page for one bag? That's because there is lots to say about this
tackle bag from Angler's Image. Based on a bag that many of us had over 20
years ago and reincarnated by Angler's Image because it was just too nice!
- side pocket with D ring for attaching tools or accessories.
- inner pocket with retaining strap for forceps or pliers.
- There is also a D ring to hang tools.
- The back pocket of the bag is large enough to accommodate a thin fly
box or a bottle of sunscreen.
- 7 small stitched pockets hold small accessories such as knot tools,
hook hones, and a thermometer.
- Notice the belt loops, plastic clips, and side strap.
|The Contented Angler
147 Jefferson Avenue
Lower Burrell, Pa. 15068